* How to bring your own happiness to the surface
* How to pivot from unhappiness to happiness
* How to connect with your true self
* How to be at work as if you were on vacation
* How to rebound quickly back to your natural
happiness when you are pulled away from it
Like fad diets you may have tried different approaches to reducing stress and becoming happier. You get pulled and pushed in many directions and the information overload keeps you from your goal. You can do it. Many books and programs about stress and happiness ask you to set your target on conditions outside of yourself. They emphasize more is better and may offer some help with the symptoms but they do not address the root problem.